Question of the Week
Q: I have a question about my nose piercing.
I got it under 2 months ago. Anyways, now around my nose piercing on the outside, it's swollen and looks absolutely disgusting! Its like a big bump around the nose on the outside. This swollen area doesn't really hurt or anything but it's simply gross. I didn't have this bump before but i think I got this bump because I kept on changing the actual piercing Pandora Murano Glass Bead 010 I'm not exactly sure if this is the exact cause. Buy the jewelry at your professional piercing studio (tattoo/piercing shop, Pandora Enamel Silver Flower Love Red Charm 803 NOT Claire's or Pandora Silver Gray Charm 331 Pandora Silver Bead Telephone Silver Piercing
Pagoda) and they will help you find the right size and put it in for you for free. Then, you will need to leave your CBR in for several weeks no changing the jewelry until it is completely healed.
Second, you need to clean your piercing properly and do about 3 sea salt soaks every day until the bump is completely gone.
Good luck to you I'm sure your piercing will be just fine. My nose did exactly the same thing and this happens all the time. If Pandora Silver Gray Charm 331 at any time it becomes infected painful, red, hot, pussing green ooze then you need to see a doctor. Otherwise, these instructions should help you heal up just fine.
Comments are closed for this post.
See All Posts
February 13, 2007 at 4:01 pm
(1) wanessa says:I having the same problem but my bump is much bigger n looks like theres liwuid on the inside a Pandora Silver Gray Charm 331 mole it WONT GO AWAY waht should i do?
March 6, 2007 at 1:39 pm
(2) ashley says:i Pandora Silver Gray Charm 331 have it to
January 25, 2011 at 11:52 pm
(3) sarah says:i just popped it like a zit and washed it thoroughly and it looks awwesomely normal
March 7, 2007 at 11:58 pm
(4) savannah says:i just picked mine off. it bled and hurt, but hey its gone Tiffany Golf Bracelet now. oh, and i used tea tree oil too.
April 10, 2007 at 3:24 pm
(5) Ashley says:Use Vitamin E oil.
April 10, 2007 at 4:31 pm
(6) Lisa says:I like to say that I wouldn attempt to pick anything. The worse thing (In some cases) could cause Infentigo. or a bigger infection. I barely have an immune system at all so I have to be careful of what I do. I recommend calling your local body piercer to find out what is wrong and what do they think is best for use.
I have this same problem. I used sea salt crushed into warm water and it getting a lot better.
May 3, 2007 at 3:48 pm
(7) Jenn says:I had that with my nose piercing as well. I called the piercer Pandora Silver Gray Charm 331 and they called it a keloid which is just your body reacting to the new piercing. I have had mine done it will be a year in July and I Pandora Silver Gray Charm 331 have not had another issue with it.
May 4, 2007 at 10:56 am
(8) melissa says:I had the same problem and went to the place where i Thomas Sabo Bracelets Black Obsidian Red Coral Pearl got it and they told me to use evoo. I have yet to try it but I will let you know what the out come is!!
May 29, 2007 at 2:16 am
(9) sherrina says:i was wondering if i can buy sea salt anywhere besides going to the piercing place. if they have it at like target or fred meyers, where would it be? by the face wash stuff?